- 6 cups of wild rocket arugula lettuce
- 2 cups shredded carrots (about 4 medium)
- ½ cup of pistachios (raw or roasted)
- 1 pink/red grapefruit, segmented
- ¼ cup grapefruit juice from segmented grapefruit
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine arugula, shredded carrots, and pistachios in a bowl.
- Dice a grapefruit and add the segments to the salad bowl.
- Squeeze the core of the grapefruit that is leftover from segmenting into the juice bowl. Combine the juices from the grapefruit vinegar and olive oil.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.