- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 cups grated cauliflower
- 1 garlic clove minced
- juice of one lime
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- sea salt and pepper or chilly flakes, to taste
- soy sauce to taste
- In a large pan, add the olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add in cauliflower and minced garlic, stirring occasionally.
- Cook cauliflower for 5-10 minutes then remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in cauliflower mixture.
- Pour in lime juice and mix well.
- Stir in chopped cilantro.
- Add sea salt pepper and soy sauce to taste.
Enjoy with a good protein choice like fresh salmon or chicken breast.